Pokémon GO review
Pokmon GO has now introduced social and trading features that allow Trainers to connect with each other by adding friends, sending Gifts, and participating in a new Friendship level system that unlocks bonuses. Trainers can now trade Pokmon with other Trainers nearby, earning a Candy Bonus for the Pokmon received.
Join Trainers across the globe who are discovering Pokmon as they explore the world around them. Pokmon GO is the global gaming sensation that has been downloaded over 800 million times and named "Best Mobile Game" by The Game Developers Choice Awards and "Best App of the Year" by TechCrunch.
Venusaur, Charizard, Blastoise, Pikachu, and many other Pokmon have been discovered!
Pokmon are out there, and you need to find them. As you walk around a neighborhood, your smartphone will vibrate when theres a Pokmon nearby. Take aim and throw a Pok Ball Youll have to stay alert, or it might get away!
Search far and wide for Pokmon and items
Certain Pokmon appear near their native environmentlook for Water-type Pokmon by lakes and oceans. Visit PokStops and Gymsfound at interesting places like museums, art installations, historical markers, and monumentsto stock up on Pok Balls and helpful items.
Catching, hatching, evolving, and more
As you level up, youll be able to catch more-powerful Pokmon to complete your Pokdex. You can add to your collection by hatching Pokmon Eggs based on the distances you walk. Help your Pokmon evolve by catching many of the same kind. Choose a Buddy Pokmon to walk with and earn Candy that will help you make your Pokmon stronger.
Compete in epic Gym battles
Youll join one of three teams and battle for the ownership of Gyms with your Pokmon at your side. As your Charmander evolves to Charmeleon and then Charizard, you can battle together to defeat a Gym and assign your Pokmon to defend it against all comers.
Team up to defeat powerful Raid Bosses
A Raid Battle is a cooperative gameplay experience that encourages you to work with up to 20 other Trainers to defeat an extremely powerful Pokmon known as the Raid Boss. If you succeed in defeating it in battle, youll have the chance to catch an extra powerful Pokmon of your own!
Its time to get movingyour real-life adventures await!
- This app is free-to-play and offers in-game purchases. It is optimized for smartphones, not tablets.
- It is recommended to play while connected to a network in order to obtain accurate location information.
- Compatibility is not guaranteed for devices without GPS capabilities or devices that are connected only to Wi-Fi networks.
- Compatibility information may be changed at any time.
- Information current as of June 18, 2018.
- Not compatible with 5th generation iPod Touch devices or iPhone 5c or earlier iPhone devices.
- Please visit www.PokemonGO.com for additional compatibility information.
- Compatibility with tablet devices is not guaranteed.
- Compatibility is not guaranteed for all devices.
- Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically reduce battery life.
- If you use Pokmon GO with your Apple Watch, with your consent we use the Apple HealthKit APIs to read and/or write certain data (such as Step Count, Calories Burned, and Distance Walked) to the Health App Database on your device (the "Health App Data").
- Trainers of all ages welcome! But if a Trainer is a child, parental consent is required. Please see the Terms of Service for more details.